Welcome to the North Sussex Branch of The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
North Sussex Branch AGM this year will be held on 20th March at the White Horse in Maplehurst at 20:00.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 12:30 : Did you see our news yesterday? 👀 Submit your questions to email@example.com all about keeping, storing & serving real ale - @CAMRABooks’ author Patrick O’Neill will answer them on Friday, during our virtual education session! 🍻 Read more 👉 ow.ly/PCtY50yXObo pic.twitter.com/iBoxrg7wzo
- Saturday, 10:00 : .@HospAction are urgently seeking donations to their COVID-19 Emergency Appeal, to help build a significant fund to make a one-off award to eligible hospitality workers facing hardship as a result of the pandemic. Learn more online #pullingtogether 👉 hospitalityaction.org.uk pic.twitter.com/ePPtqRm21L
- Friday, 17:00 : Next week, we are offering a virtual education session on how to keep, store and serve real ale to coincide with the launch of @CAMRABooks' latest title, ‘Cellarmanship’ by Patrick O’Neill 📚 #pullingtogether pic.twitter.com/OMtg2eLLln
- Friday, 16:16 : Northern Ireland's laws must change to allow brewers and cider-makers to sell their products online in order to to help with social distancing and to support small, independent businesses during Covid-19 say @camra_ni 👇ow.ly/u3Ih50yXLzO
- Friday, 12:30 : We haven't done one of these in a few weeks - but hopefully you'll enjoy the return of #FunFactFriday! 🍻 Have you heard this one before? 💥 Join CAMRA today 👉 ow.ly/JLDA50rrTZy pic.twitter.com/SExzAHO5Ks