News about local pubs, local breweries, cider and anything beer related
Sunday 16 May 2021
With the relaxation of restrictions many more of our pubs are reopening now is the time to show your support for our pubs and clubs.
How you can help
Show your support on social media using #pubsmatter and use our social media frames
- Facebook http://email.discourse.camra.org.uk/c/eJwVjssKgzAURL9GlyEvNS6yKJT-Rrkm1xqMRm5ipX_fCLM6DGfGW4dGtMGWdATXyJfoBzE2mvuQXTopI3OwEbBEH3au7WL7qfMeJTeDMA41gOCoJJ9GYYwUXLfRLqUcjXpUW811XWwGh1NKK3Npq-igNIeIdXAm2DDfRfXKGNEV9O_0RYrwewffqGcvDTcdH_SgRad0S_aAM7LMMuweKderUwl7Qdqx3P4_Oj1Dqg
- Twitter http://email.discourse.camra.org.uk/c/eJwljsEOgyAQRL9GbhJRtHrg0Ev_A5a1EhUIu6S_X5omc5jJTF7GG8BViWA45QDd-FLLQ22dHnwgSLUQSrB3sTKVt6ynOMzsUW0w6NkpALtN66C9V_vs3bToZVfiMgdzpm56NlwTf4JzKUpId0tUc06Fm3MWzp5Tzwf2ubrxP2XGIorJtl6SJNnosVD74zjEVkXkH-gL7JQ8lg
visit a pub
While you are there please use Whatpub - https://whatpub.com/
Using the site you can
- score the beer (requires member logon)
- send us feed back via the submit updates tab
Our pubs Thank You for your support
- Save the Royal Oak Inn, Handcross
Thursday 15 April 2021
News has arrived at the branch that the Friends of the Royal Oak Inn, Handcross are trying to raise funds to save one of the last pubs in the village.
This wonderful Grade II listed pub stands idle and could be sold out of trade, or worse.
Please visit their website of Facebook for more information. They are looking for both back office support and financial commitment to raise £255,000.